Phimosis is a condition that typifies the foreskin getting stuck over the tip of the penis, especially if the skin is too tight. However, the condition only affects the individuals with a foreskin or those who are yet to be circumcised. While it is a common condition in young children, it also affects older men as well. Can Bathmate stretch the foreskin and produce good results in the process?
When Phimosis occurs in older men, the following are the potential causes of its occurrence:
- Inflammation, infection, or possible scarring
- Poor hygiene
- Genetic predisposition – if this is the case, then you can expect the condition to resolve itself with no need for intervention
Note that the condition typically should not be cause for concern for those affected. What’s more, the condition can be resolved by gently stretching the foreskin so that it may eventually return to place. However, if you notice that the condition comes with redness, swelling, slight irritation, or complications when urinating, then treatment is recommended.
- Apply a layer of steroid cream on your foreskin. Cover every inch of your foreskin for the best results.
- Massage the steroid cream until it is absorbed by your foreskin. Gently massage your foreskin tissue until the cream is absorbed.
- Pull back your foreskin – Stop the moment you feel any form of pain or discomfort.
- Use a Bathmate device to pump your dick. By doing so, you get multiple benefits. Besides stretching your foreskin to alleviate the condition, the pump will also enable you to get a bigger dick and stronger erections over a period of two months.
For good results, repeat the aforementioned steps three times each day until you’re able to retract the skin fully without experiencing any form of discomfort.
It is important to bare this in mind as you put in the effort to stretch your foreskin so that it is able to retract fully:
- Refrain from pulling your skin too hard – this action could potentially cause injury or damage to your foreskin
- Do not engage in lovemaking if your foreskin is painful
- Stop stretching or pulling your skin when you notice any bleeding or cracking – any form of cracking or bleeding might cause infections to occur.
Yes, it is possible to stretch your foreskin with a Bathmate pump. However, if you wish to get optimal results from your pump usage, then you must remember to keep your foreskin over the glans. Over time, your foreskin will stretch naturally to accommodate the gains in your bigger penis length. While you may initially notice swelling on your foreskin in the first few sessions, it is not something to worry about. The swelling normally occurs due to the expansion of penile tissue.
Warm Up Before Using Bathmate
It is important that you warm up your dick prior to inserting into the pump. You can easily warm up by either taking a warm bath or a warm shower. Some individuals may prefer to use a towel instead.